December 27, 2010

~Clothing Class Fashion Favorites~

My senior year at Broughton High School, I took advanced studies in clothing with my favorite teacher Mrs. A. For the year I decided to study fashion photography. Every quarter I would make a garment or an accessory and then ask one of my friends to model it in a photo shoot. I would get inspiration from different magazines or photographers. I really enjoyed this class and still think it fun to get dressed up and take pictures with my friends!


Kara Vick modeling my hair piece

I loved playing around with shadows.


Boone, NC
Sarah Cannon modeling my summer dress
Anna Dover



Margot- french exchange student. This was taken at a french wedding. I just loved the hats!





This photo was my inspiration for the photos that I used objects to cast shadows. It was from America's Next Top Model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment